Beech aircraft b 200 twine engine:
The King Air 200 offers unmatched reliability and comfort. Ideal for longer range it can easily do Mumbai-Delhi or Kolkata-Delhi non-stop.
- Club seating with work tables allow you to get down to business in-flight
- Extensively updated, inside and out, to achieve new levels of quietness and comfort
Beech aircraft c90:
The King Air C90 is arguably the most popular and versatile turboprop aircraft in the world, beaten only by the Citation XLS, Falcon 2000, and Citation CJ2.
- 272 knots maximum cruise speed; more than 1,200 nautical mile range
- A square-oval cabin cross-section lets passengers sit up straight in quintessential King Air comfort
Citation XL jet multi engine
Featuring an advanced composite carbon-fibre/ epoxy honeycomb fuselage the aircraft allows greater (approx 13%) internal cabin space compared to the competition.Main cabin can seat 9 passengers in club configuration with divan opposite the cabin door. Toilet is in aft cabin opposite large area for cargo and closet area for supplies. It has the ability to operate out of smaller airports while still offering the comfort and amenities of a midsize jet offering a unique combination of performance, range, comfort and capacity.
- Features a full refreshment center, modern in-flight entertainment system, satellite communications
- Largest baggage compartment in its class