Human Care Cardiac and Air Ambulance Services are focused on give great essential treatment and also emergency care solutions for both equally ground as well as air emergency situations. Human Care is identified all the way through India as well as globally for its enthusiastic health care. Human Care Cardiac and Air Ambulance service is an industry leader of emergency ambulatory care in Mumbai Since May 2001. Our Professional medical as well as paramedical team features one of the most professional as well as famous health specialists, paramedics as well as nurses in the Geld.
Human Care’s Cardiac ambulance offer revolutionary health care devices handled as well as controlled by exceptionally trained specialists. Human Care Cardiac and Air Ambulance Service deliver 24×7 emergency situation and even non-emergency professional medical shipping solutions all through India and World-wide.
We both domestically as well as globally with comprehensive working knowledge about both ground as well as air medical transport shifting even more than 200000 people with a 100% safe practices history .
We certainly have employed with more than 1000 hospitals (10-500 bedding) inside and around Mumbai, or even completely evacuate their patients as well as staff throughout all sorts of crisis situations.
Our Viewpoint: To offer Individual Treatment with high quality as well as professionalism and reliability to our patients at the most affordable cost.
Our Goal: Our goal is usually to help our patients in every element to make sure a gentle, secure, as well as economical escort to their desired destination without delay.
Our Vision: To be an Entire world Industry leader in Patient Protection as well as Emergency situation Ambulatory Health care Solutions with High quality Treatment.
Our Achievements during Disaster Rescue:
- 26/11 – Rescued 15 victims of terrorist activity of Mumbai terror attack on 26/11 from CST to Cama Hospital Mumbai.
- Rescued more than SO victims of Mumbai Local Train Blasts -Rescued victims of Santacruz and Khar area Blasts from Railway premises to V.N Desai Hospital.
- Rescued 10 of victims of Santacruz (East) – Golibar Stampede.
- Started in: May 2001 El Total Number of Patients Rescued: 2 million plus patients rescued till date.
- Number of Cardiac Ambulances Operational: 06 fully equipped Cardiac Ambulances
- Types of Cases Rescued: Cardiac patients, Accident and Trauma, Cardio Respiratory Component, Renal Component, Burns and Injury Cases, Disaster management-Natural and unnatural incidents.
Humancare is a nationally accredited air ambulance provider that specializes in international repatriations throughout the world. Our Flight Coordinators specialize in coordinating these difficult and complicated medical transports. We have a vast amount of experience with arranging for and transporting citizens back to their country of origin, especially with medical repatriations to United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Europe, ASIA and Middle East & Africa. We understand the complexities involved in discharging a patient to a foreign hospital, and our entire staff is dedicated to simplifying this process.
We offer the following services:
- 24 Hour Access
- Bilingual staff available to consult with the patient and family members
- We will assist in coordinating an accepting physician and hospital bed – Worldwide
- Critical Care capability. Physician’s, Critical Care RN’s, Flight Medic’s, and Respiratory Therapist teams on standby
- Experience working with foreign consulates, arranging and preparing citizenship paperwork, and resolving customs and clearance issues
- On-site Case Managers to assess patient needs
- Commercial medical escorts to contain costs.
- Humancare carries in-stock ventilators, which we donate in cases where the receiving facility does not have ventilator capability.
With over 14 years’ experience providing air ambulance services, HumanCare can handle the most complex and complicated case and develop the safest and most cost-effective solution to deliver the to the required destination. This is HumanCare’s specialty and we deliver on a daily basis patient worldwide.
Air Ambulance & Medical Air Transport
Choosing the best air ambulance provider can be a very confusing and difficult decision. Cost containment, access and quality are all important factors, which vary widely among the myriad of providers in the air ambulance marketplace. HumanCare understands that this is an important and difficult choice. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of aeromedical care at the most cost-effective price possible.
HumanCare has provided medical air transportation to patients across the world for nearly 20 years. From basic intra-state transports to inter-national flights requiring highly specialized in-flight care, HumanCare is dedicated to treating our patients as if they were members of our own family, and we will handle and arrange every detail associated with the transport. With our bedside-to-bedside service, our crews will be with the patient from the initial pickup, and stay with them until the final arrival at their destination.
We specialize in transporting patients to and from hospitals, rehabilitation centers, specialized care facilities, and private residences, with the same level of care that would be expected from a hospital ICU. Our aircraft contain state of the art medical equipment, and our medical teams have the highest level of training and experience in the industry. Each medical transport has a two person crew that consists of a critical care trained Flight Nurse and either a Flight Paramedic or a Flight Respiratory Therapist. We also have full time specialty teams for IABP/Cardiac and transplant patients.