Beech Aircraft b 200 Twin Engine
The King Air 200 offers unmatched reliability and comfort. Ideal for longer range it can easily do Mumbai-Delhi or Kolkata-Delhi non-stop.
- Club seating with work tables allow you to get down to business in-flight
- Extensively updated, inside and out, to achieve new levels of quietness and comfort.
Beech Aircraft c90:
The King Air C90 is arguably the most popular and versatile turbo prop aircraft in the world, beaten only by the Citation XLS, Falcon 2000, and Citation CJ2.
- 272 knots maximum cruise speed; more than 1,200 nautical mile range
- A square-oval cabin cross-section lets passengers sit up straight in quintessential King Air comfort
Citation XL jet multi engine
Featuring an advanced composite carbon-fiber/ epoxy honeycomb fuselage the aircraft allows greater (approx. 13%) internal cabin space compared to the competition. Main cabin can seat 9 passengers in club configuration with divan opposite the cabin door. Toilet is in aft cabin opposite large area for cargo and closet area for supplies. It has the ability to operate out of smaller airports while still offering the comfort and amenities of a midsize jet offering a unique combination of performance, range, comfort and capacity.
- Features a full refreshment center, modern in-flight entertainment system, satellite communications
- Largest baggage compartment in its class
|Aircraft Type||Learjet 45|
|Medevac Configuration||Medevac Only|
|Maximum Takeoff Weight||21,500 lb|
|Maximum Range||2,049 NM|
|Maximum Speed||465 knots|
|Service Ceiling||51,000 ft|
|Length||58 ft 0 in|
|Wingspan||47 ft 10 in|
|Height||14 ft 1 in|
|Cabin Height||4 ft 11 in|
|Cabin Width||5 ft 1 in|
Dassault Falcon 2000LX
The ultimate combination of range, agility and comfort The Falcon 2000LXS can land at over 90% of its maximum takeoff weight. You can make multiple short hops and still have plenty of non-stop, long-distance range, without refueling. Save money. Save time. Do what others can’t?
The superior agility of the new 4,000 nm Falcon 2000 LXS gives you access to challenging airfields. In fact, no other jet in its category can deliver so many airports and deliver so much range out of them. So fly farther. Tuck into short fields. Handle steep approaches. Go where others can’t.
Large, powerful, and efficient, the Pilatus PC-12 NG is a versatile aircraft that delivers benefits across the board one of the most versatile in the world, the PC-12 NG is bigger than a King Air 250, over twice as large as a Citation Mustang, and has a max payload of over 1300 kegs.
- A high-lift wing for exceptional short-field performance
- Standard forward passenger door and large (53 in X 52 in) aft cargo door
- Single-pilot certification
- Direct operating cost about half that of most business jet competitors
The Bell 407 integrates reliability, speed and performance for a variety of missions. It provides
A very quiet and smooth ride in virtually all weather conditions. Superb hot & high performance and all-composite 4-blade main rotor system with “softinplane” hub for excellent ride quality. Abundant capacity for specialized equipment (medical, search lights, etc.) with nearly 4 hrs. of loitering capability.
- Capacity: 1 Pilot and 6 Passengers
- Cruise speed: 133 kts / 246 kph
- Range: 330 nm / 611 km
AgustaWestland 109S Grand:
Experience the smoothest ride and the highest levels of comfort! The 109S Grand is the quietest and fastest helicopter in its class.
Featuring “Fail safe” design and redundancy of all systems, the 109S Grand offers a unique combination of cost effectiveness, elegance, high-speed, productivity and flexibility.
- Capacity: 1 Pilot and 6 Passengers
- Cruise speed: 154 kts / 285 kph
- Range: 512 nm / 948 km